I’ve been in South Africa for six months today and it’s pretty wild. So much has happened already and yet time seems to stand still sometimes, too. We’ve gotten to travel a lot, have been to multiple countries and have met some really interesting people.
Looking forward to the next six months and what they will bring! Here are a few things that have already been scheduled that I’m excited about:
- A trip to Swaziland to the Bushfire Music Festival with friends
- A trip to Mauritius for my birthday
- A visit from Tim and Maty, from the U.S.
- A visit from Kate & Alyson, from the U.S., which will include my first trip to Kruger!
- A visit from my brother, Nachshon, and his family, Alona, Edan, Daniel & Maya, from Israel
- A visit from my mom, from the U.S.
I’m currently in Malawi and I’ll write about this eventful experience soon! Thanks for following along with us!
– By Naama